EFFECTIVE Monday, March 9th: In an effort to increase security as well as to minimize distractions to the hallways and classrooms, the following measures will begin on March 9th.
- To access the office, you will need to be buzzed in by an staff member. If the office area is unoccupied, please push the bell, and you will be assisted momentarily.
- All volunteers will need to sign in and out when attending the building. Volunteers need to have their background check completed through the district office in order to help in classrooms. (There is no fee for the background check, but an appointment is required.)
- Tardy students will be assisted to the classroom by a staff member.
- If you drop off a "forgotten item", the staff will deliver it or we can have the student meet you in the office.
- The access doors to the gym for parent pick-up will not be opened until 20 minute before the bell.
If you have any questions or concerns about these efforts, please contact Mrs. Basinger. Thank you for your support.
Here is a video link to help explain our new process: