Below you will find the information you will need to begin enrolling your child in the Carbon District K8 blended/online program.
Please be sure to read through the following "I understand" statements prior to beginning the enrollment process.
- I understand that by submission of this form I am requesting to enroll my student in a public school with attendance requirements that I am expected to meet.
- I understand that public school enrollment requires participation in the required state testing program.
- I accept the responsibility to supervise my student in using the K12 curriculum, and I understand that I am expected to become knowledgeable about it.
- I expect to follow the guidance and support of a professional teacher in implementing the K12 program with my student.
- I understand that student progress is an expected part of the Carbon District in addition to the attendance hours logged. Teachers will review progress and consider other factors, including parental input, when making student advancement decisions.
- I understand that I am required to participate in regular telephone conferences with my student's teacher(s) and that I will be asked to submit specific assignments to my student's teacher(s).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to secure an Internet service provider and a computer for the duration of my child's enrollment.