Do you have a child with a special consideration?
PLEASE Contact Heidi Yoklavich, R.N., District School Nurse at 435-637-3671
Per district policy and Utah State Laws, certain forms are required:
|Diabetes Medication Management Order (DMMO)|
Diabetes Individualized Health Plan (IHP)
Diabetes Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
|Asthma Action Plan with Medication Authorization Form |
|FOOD ALLERGIES||Allergy and Anaphylaxis Health Plan and Ephinephrine Authorization|
|SEIZURES||Seizure Health Plan |
|STUDENT NEEDS MEDICATIONS WHILE ATTENDING SCHOOL||Med-Tylenol Authorization Form|
|STUDENT NEEDS A SPECIAL DIET WHILE ATTENDING SCHOOL||Special Meal Request Form|
The required forms are ALSO located at the bottom of this page UNDER RESOURCES
- Download the form(s)
- Parents need to fill out the form(s)
- Signatures of a parent and physician are required
- Provide the form(s) to the school
Access the Utah Department of Health's website outlining the required immunizations by clicking this link: School Immunization Requirement
- Please keep in mind that immunization requirements apply to all incoming kindergarten and seventh grade students. Students that are new to the district will also need to be current on immunizations. Information will be provided upon registration.
Information to complete an exemption for immunization may be accessed on the Utah Department of Health: Immunization Program website. Follow the directions under Online Immunization Education Module.
- PLEASE NOTE: Immunization exemption must be completed at kindergarten and again at seventh grade.
- When the education module is completed, an exemption certificate will be emailed. The certificate must be provided to the school.