Helper Jr. High School History
Helper Jr. High was erected in 1936 by the Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works. Project # Utah 1010-R. The cornerstone dedication reads: Dedicated to the development of an intelligent, aggressive, patriotic, and serviceable citizenship - 1936. The school was remodeled in 1952 adding a gymnasium, music room, expanded lunch room and extra classrooms. This meant the students were no longer required to travel to the Helper Civic Auditorium for Physical Education Classes.
Helper City History (Link to Online Utah)
Helper City Photos (Link to Malcolm Howard Photography)