This page contains information about Mont Harmon's Chromebook one on one program.
MHMS will be implementing its Chromebook one on one program at the beginning of December 2014. Each student will receive a Chromebook to be used both in school and at home. There are some basic Requirements that each student must meet prior to receiving the Chromebook. Following are those requirements, and links to help students and parents meet them:
- Parents must attend a parent meeting outlining the program and expectations
- Click here to view the presentation on line.
- Parents and students must sign the district contract
- Click here for a copy
- Students must have a signed copy of the district Acceptable Use Policy on file with the school.
- Click here for that document
Helps for Students and Teachers
- This page has Useful Tips for things that will help you troubleshoot problems and work better.
- The HOW TO site