What Does a School Counselor Do?
- Works with teachers and faculty to provide a safe and effective learning environment for students
- Teaches classroom guidance lessons for all students
- Helps students develop skills and set goals for future success
- Provides a good supply of encouragement
- Provides responsive services for students and their families
- Creates and update 504 accommodations
- Provides non-therapeutic individual and group counseling (guidance counseling, not therapy)
How Can I Contact the School Counselor?
435-427-5311 option 2
Monday - Friday