- Students can log-in to SIS to check their grades on a regular basis
- Their User ID is their student #
- Their Password is secret.
- If that password is unknown to parents and student a new password can be acquired by contacting the office at the child's school requesting it.
- Make sure to request a new SIS password, not a computer log-in.
- Once the password is known students can access SIS by clicking on the links on the district or school websites.
Follow these instructions to create a parent account that allows you to see all of your childrens' grades. Creating this account as a parent also allows you to have your student's grades e-mailed to you daily or weekly.
- Go to the SIS log-in screen
- Click the link Request a Username
- Enter your student's SIS # and birth date
- If you do not know this information please contact the school
- Follow the instructions to register
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Follow the online instructions from here.
- If you do not see your name listed at the top, that means that you did not put your e-mail address on your student's registration form when you registered them for school. To get the e-mails you will need to call the school office and ask to have your e-mail address put into your student's records. Then come back and try again.